2D1N ANGSANA BINTAN
Angsana Bintan is the only private beachfront resort with a dedicated conservation lab on Bintan. The 1.5-kilometre-long private beach is perfect for relaxing in the sun or taking a stroll. In Bintan, you can explore the tropical rainforest, hit the beautifully maintained Laguna golf course, or perhaps take on a friend for beach soccer. This Bintan resort has it all.
Travel Period: 01 January 2018 – 31 March 2019
- Return Ferry Ticket by Bintan Resort Ferries with seaport taxes
(Tanah Merah Terminal to Bandar Bentan Telani Terminal)
- 1 night accommodation at your choices of room.
- Daily Breakfast
- Two ways Terminal – Hotel – Terminal transfer in Bintan
- Complimentary welcome drink
FERRY SURCHARGES (Off Peak: Mon-Thu, Peak: Fri-Sun, Eve & PH)
For ferry depart (OR) return on Peak, surcharge of S$7/adult, S$5/child
For ferry depart AND return on Peak, surcharge of S$14/adult, S$10/child
- Travel must be completed by 31 MARCH 2019
- Prices shown include seaport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated. Taxes quoted are reference only & subject to change at the time of ticket issuance.
- Ferry Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visiteed. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
- For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries for any travel insurance.
- The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.