2D1N BANYAN TREE BINTAN
Hike in a rainforest teeming with giant trees and lush life, hillside terrain, secluded beaches and the sweet song of birdlife. Immerse yourself in a natural sojourn on Bintan island. Banyan Tree Bintan delivers views of the South China Sea stretching into the horizon where the tropical sun meets the coastline. Unwind and relax on the resort’s private beach in Bintan, tee off on an undulating championship golf course and be pampered at the acclaimed luxury spa in Bintan. Be mesmerised at Bintan’s only all-villa establishment of beautifully decorated villas in traditional Balinese style, each raised with stilts and set on hillsides.
Travel Period: 01 January 2018 – 31 March 2019
- Return Ferry Ticket by Bintan Resort Ferries includes seaport taxes
(Tanah Merah Terminal To Bandar Bentan Telani Terminal)
- 1 night accommodation at your choice of Villa’s
- Daily Breakfast at Treetops
- Two ways land transfer Terminal – Hotel – Terminal in Bintan
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Travel must be completed by 31 MARCH 2019
- Prices shown include seaport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated. Taxes quoted are for reference only & subject to change at the time of ticket issuance.
- Ferry Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Package rate valid for Singapore & Indonesia Market Only.
- It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
- For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
- The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.