2D1N BINTAN LAGOON RESORT
Perched on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the majestic South China Sea, Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical paradise, home to sun, sea, and two spectacular golf courses. This Indonesian-style 470-room resort is sprawled over 310 hectares of manicured gardens, with a private, golden sand beach that stretches nearly 1.5km. What sets this iconic Bintan resort apart from the rest is a private ferry, landing directly at the resort’s doorstep. So whether it’s a romantic spa-indulged getaway, a mid-week game of golf, or a company off-site set against a remarkable backdrop, Bintan Lagoon Resort is sure to impress.
Travel Period: 01 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
(Tanah Merah Terminal To Bandar Bentan Telani Terminal)
• 1-night accommodation at your choice of Villa’s
• Daily Breakfast at Treetops
• Two ways land transfer Terminal – Hotel – Terminal in Bintan
• Complimentary basic wireless internet access within resort grounds
FERRY SURCHARGES (Off Peak: Mon-Thu, Peak: Fri-Sun, Eve & PH)
For ferry depart (OR) return on Peak, surcharge of S$7/adult, S$5/child
For ferry depart AND return on Peak, surcharge of S$14/adult, S$10/child
1. Travel must be completed by 31 MARCH 2019
2. Prices shown include seaport taxes, security taxes, and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated. Taxes quoted are for reference only & subject to change at the time of ticket issuance.
3. Ferry Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
4. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
6. For assurance of consumers rights, please read the Passenger Statement and Booking Terms and Condition carefully.
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service, and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.