2D1N BINTAN LAGOON VILLA (2018 PROMOTION)
With a beachfront facing the glistening South China Sea, Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical paradise, home to sun, sea, and two world championship golf courses. This Indonesian-style 450-room resort is sprawled over 310 hectares of manicured gardens, with a private, white sand beach that stretches nearly 1.5km. What sets this iconic Bintan resort apart from the rest is a private ferry, landing directly at its own beach terminal. So whether it’s a romantic spa-indulged getaway, a family holiday, a mid-week game of golf, or a corporate retreat set against a picture perfect backdrop, Bintan Lagoon Resort is sure to impress.
Travel Period: 01 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
• Return Ferry Ticket by Bintan Resort Ferries with seaport taxes (Tanah Merah Terminal to
• 1-night accommodation at your choice of Villa’s
• Two ways Terminal – Hotel – Terminal transfer in Bintan
For ferry depart (OR) return on Peak, surcharge of S$7/adult, S$5/child
For ferry depart AND return on Peak, surcharge of S$14/adult, S$10/child
1. Travel must be completed by 31 MARCH 2019
2. Prices shown include seaport taxes, security taxes, and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated. Taxes quoted are for reference only & subject to change at the time of ticket issuance.
3. Ferry Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
4. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
6. For assurance of consumers rights, please read the Passenger Statement and Booking Terms and Condition carefully.
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service, and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.