2D1N THE CANOPI BINTAN
The Canopi offers a one-of-a-kind holiday experience for family and adventure seeker alike. Nestled amidst the lush greens and forestry of Bintan Island, The Canopi was borne from the passion of reconnecting today’s modern society with nature and outdoor adventure, with a touch of class.
Unique by design, The Canopi’s luxurious safari themed tents drew inspiration from the 18th century colonial explorer.
Travel Period: 01 January 2018 – 31 March 2019
Blackout Period: 16-17February, 15-16June, 22-31 December 2018 & 02-10 February 2019
• Return Ferry Ticket by Bintan Resort Ferry with seaport taxes
(Tanah Merah Terminal to Bintan)
• 1 Night accommodation with Breakfast
• Two ways transfer Terminal – Hotel – Terminal in Bintan
• Welcome Drink / Free Wifi
1. Travel must be completed by 31 MARCH 2019
2. Prices shown include seaport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated. Taxes quoted are for reference only & subject to change at the time of ticket issuance.
3. Ferry Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
4. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
6. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice