2D1N GRAND LAGOI BINTAN
Grand Lagoi Village, is the epitome of a new era on Lagoi Bay, Bintan island’s latest development. The property exudes contemporary elegance with 195 stylishly appointed guest rooms and suites to accommodate the requirements of today’s savvy travellers. Surrounded by sweeping bay views, lush tropical greenery, a stunning fresh-water fishing lake and white sandy beaches lies the absolute locale for an escape away from a hectic world.
Travel Period: 01 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
• Return Ferry Ticket by Bintan Resort Ferries includes seaport taxes (Tanah Merah Terminal To Bintan)
• 1 night accommodation with Breakfast
• Two ways land transfer Terminal – Hotel – Terminal in Bintan
• Complimentary welcome drink
• Free Wi-Fi
FERRY SURCHARGES (Off Peak: Mon – Thu, Peak: Fri – Sun, Eve & PH)
For ferry depart (OR) return on Peak, surcharge of S$7/adult, S$5/child
For ferry depart AND return on Peak, surcharge of S$14/adult, S$10/child
1. Travel must be completed by 31 MARCH 2019
2. Prices shown include seaport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated. Taxes quoted are for reference only & subject to change at the time of ticket issuance.
3. Ferry Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
4. Above rate only valid for Asia Market (Indonesia, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Japan & Taiwan)
5. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
6. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
7. For assurance of consumers rights, please read the Passenger Statement and Booking Terms and Condition carefully.
8. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.