2D1N MACAU OVERNIGHT TOUR
With its luxurious accommodation and lively feel, Macau’s Cotai Strip is the Las Vegas of the East – the hottest area for glittering entertainment. This vibrant location provides an ideal base from which to make the most of your trip to Macau.
With its unique blend of Portuguese heritage and Chinese culture, you won’t find anywhere else like it in the world: an exciting Asian destination with a distinctly European feel. In contrast to the ultra-modern Cotai Strip, discover the culture of Macau and its historic heart.
(Travel Period: 03 January – 31 March 2018)
• 01 Night accommodation in Macau with breakfast
• Return ferries to Macau (from Kowloon/Hong Kong)
• Macau City tour with lunch
1. Travel must be completed 31 MARCH 2018
2. Price shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated
3. Mandatory Service Fee for Local Guide & Driver at MFM$50 per person per tour/trip.
4. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before travel. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
5. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
6. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.