2D1N MAYANG SARI BINTAN
Mayang, in the local language, means blossoms of the palm, while Sari is the essence of the flower. Together, Mayang Sari Beach Resort captures natural beauty in its essence and fragrance. Leave the world behind as you cruise to Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan – a rustic resort tucked away in a pretty little cove on Bintan Island.
Set in unspoiled nature on the northern coast of Bintan Island, Mayang Sari Beach Resort offers the perfect haven for a brief respite or a long weekend. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with modern amenities and also has an attached bathroom and a private veranda that commands either a garden or sea view.
Travel Period: 02 January – 22 December 2018
• Return Ferry Ticket by Bintan Resort Ferries includes seaport taxes (Tanah Merah Terminal To Bandar Bentan Telani Terminal)
• 1 night accommodation at your choice of chalet’s
• Daily Breakfast
• Two ways land transfer Terminal – Hotel – Terminal in Bintan
• Complimentary welcome drink
1. Travel must be completed by 31 DECEMBER 2018
2. Prices shown include seaport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated. Taxes quoted are for reference only & subject to change at the time of ticket issuance.
3. Ferry Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
4. Package rate valid for Singapore & Indonesia Market Only
5. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
6. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
7. For assurance of consumers rights, please read the Passenger Statement and Booking Terms and Condition carefully.
8. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.