2D1N MONTIGO RESORTS BATAM 2018
Montigo Resorts provides the ultimate getaways for all generations. From children to grandparents, each exciting experience is uniquely suited to individual tastes and expectations. Indeed, there is something for everyone.
Travel Period: 01 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
• Two-way transfers Terminal – Hotel – Terminal in Batam
(Min 2 nights stay & weekend rate applied)
15 – 16 Jun, 23 – 24 Dec, 29 – 31 Dec 2018 – 01 Jan 2019, 02 – 06 Feb 2019
• Travel must be completed by 31 March 2019
• All the Two bedroom Villas bedding configuration with 01 King-size bed & 01 Twin-bed.
• All the Three bedroom & Four bedroom Villas bedding configuration with 01 King-size bed, 01 Queen-size bed & 01 Twin-bed EXCEPT for Four bedroom Villas will have 02 Twin bed.
• All Two Bedroom Villas can accommodate up to 5 persons (regardless adult or child or infant).
• All Three Bedroom Villas can accommodate up to 7 persons (regardless adult or child or infant).
• All Four bedroom Villas can accommodate up to 9 persons (regardless adult or child or infant).
• All Villas come with private pool.
• Please note the extra person (regardless Adult or Child) with the bed is based on the existing sofa in the room.
• Infant (Below 2 years old) – Only pay ferry ticket at S$20 excludes seaport taxes &
Batam departure tax
- Travel must be completed by 31 March 2019.
- Prices shown exclude seaport taxes, security taxes, and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated. Taxes quoted are for reference only & subject to change.
- Tickets once issued are non-refundable. No change is permitted.
- It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
- For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
- For assurance of consumers rights, please read the Passenger Statement and Booking Terms and Condition carefully.
- The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service, and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.