2D1N NIRWANA RESORT BINTAN
Nirwana Resort Hotel has 244 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services.
Our unique blend of sunny Mediterranean spirit and warm Indonesian hospitality will make you feel more than welcomed here. In fact, with something to do for everyone in the family, you are assured of a great time in this sunny, cheery paradise!
Travel Period: 02 January – 22 December 2018
- Return Ferry Ticket by Bintan Resort Ferries includes seaport taxes
(Tanah Merah Terminal To Bandar Bentan Telani Terminal)
- 1 night accommodation at your choice of room’s with breakfast
- Two ways land transfer Terminal – Hotel – Terminal in Bintan
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary 2 bottle of Mineral water in room, coffee and tea making facilities in room, free usage of Nirwana Gym & basic
- Wi-Fi within resort ground
For ferry depart (OR) return on Peak, surcharge of S$7/adult, S$5/child
For ferry depart AND return on Peak, surcharge of S$14/adult, S$10/child
1. Travel must be completed by 22 DECEMBER 2018
2. Prices shown include seaport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated. Taxes (S$24) quoted are for reference only & subject to change at the time of ticket issuance.
3. Ferry Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
4. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
6. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.