3D2N BELITUNG (FREE & EASY)
Belitung, formerly Billiton, is an island in the Bangka-Belitung province of Indonesia. You might not expect it from the island whose tin mines gave their name to Australian mining giant BHP Billiton, but Belitung is among the most beautiful islands in Southeast Asia.
Travel Period: 22 February – 27 December 2018
• Return airfare on economy “S” class on Garuda Indonesia
• 2 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast
• Return airport / hotel transfer based on sit in coach
• 20% discount for Spa & massage
2. Rate quoted based on SGD dollars and per person
3. Confirmation is subject to seat and hotel availability
4. No rebook / reissue / refund once package is confirmed and issued.
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel
insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
6. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as
well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be
visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change
with or without prior notice.