3D2N HONG KONG FREE & EASY
Hong Kong welcomes with stunning skyscrapers, outstanding kitchens and countless shopping malls in Asia’s most cosmopolitan city.
Beyond the 21st-century jarring and the quick momentum, nonetheless, the savvy visitor can catch sights of nature stillness, for example, incense-wreathed Taoist temples; exquisite hotel lobbies serving afternoon tea in the English style; rustic remote walking trails and in calm city parks. It’s a fascinating place to explore.
(Travel Period: 03 January – 31 March 2018)
• 2 Nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels
• Return transfer from hotel/airport/hotel or sit in coach
(only available for flight arrival/departure between 0800hrs – 2200hrs)
1. Travel must be completed 31 MARCH 2018
2. Price shown exclude airfares, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
3. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
4. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations / health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expenseor refund of the tour fare.
5. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices and services mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.