3D2N JEJU (FREE & EASY) (LAND ONLY)
Jeju province encompasses the South Korean island of Jeju in the Korea Strait. It’s known for its beach resorts and volcanic landscape of craters and cave-like lava tubes.
Travel Period: 01 January – 31 March 2018
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at choice of hotel
- Daily breakfast
- 2 Way Taxi Transfer from airport / hotel / airport
- Travel must be completed by 31 MARCH 2018
- Prices shown exclude airfare, airport tax and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated
- Prices is applicable for Asian Market only
- For your own protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advise to purchase Travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expenses or refund of the tour fare
- For assurance of consumers rights, please read the booking terms and conditions carefully. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.