4D3N LAS VEGAS
Las Vegas is a great place to visit at any time of the year. From free streetside shows to dancing fountains, there are many hotels that are attractions in and of themselves. Unique museums, and an ever impressive list of shows are some of the many things to do at Las Vegas. The Grand Canyon is just a short helicopter ride away, and the hills and mountains surrounding it are home to all kinds of recreational activities.
(Travel Period: 01 June 2019 – 31 January 2020)
- Return Economy fare – “O” class by American Airlines & Japan Airlines (Excludes airport tax of $774 – subject to change)
- 3 nights accomodation at Trump International Hotel (5*) on twin sharing basis
- Return airport – hotel – airport transfer on share transfer
- Grand Canyon South Rum Bus Tour with IMAX Tickets
- Prices shown exclude airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
- Ticket must be issue within 3 days after reservations made.
- Ticket issued no changes is permitted and non-refundable.
- It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
- For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
- The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.