4D3N LOS ANGELES
With an estimated population of nearly four million, the city of Los Angeles is the most populous city in California. The city is known for its ethnic diversity, mediterranean climate, the entertainment industry and its sprawling metropolis. Los Angeles is also famous as the home of Hollywood, a major center of the world entertainment industry.
(Travel Period: 01 June 2019 – 31 January 2020)
- Return Economy fare – “O” class by American Airlines & Japan Airlines (Excludes airport tax of $766 – subject to change)
- 3 nights accomodation at Knott Berry Farm Hotel (4*) on twin sharing basis
- Return airport – hotel – airport transfer on share transfer
- One day ticket pass to Universal Studio Hollywood
- Prices shown exclude airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
- Ticket must be issue within 3 days after reservations made
- Ticket issued no changes is permitted and non-refundable
- It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare
- For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
- The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice