4D3N SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco is a cultural and financial centre of the western United States and one of the country’s most cosmopolitan cities. The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km) strait connecting Pacific Ocean and the San Francisco Bay.
(Travel Period: 01 June 2019 – 31 January 2020)
- Return Economy class – “O” class by American Airlines & Japan Airlines (Excludes airport tax of $774 – subject to change)
- 3 nights accomodation at Argonaut Hotel (4*) on twin sharing basis
- Return airport – hotel – airport transfer on share transfer
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- Prices shown exclude airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
- Ticket must be issue within 3 days after reservations made
- Ticket issued no changes is permitted and non-refundable
- It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare
- For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
- The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice