4D3N WESTERN KOREA (LAND ONLY)
It’s equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital.
Departure: Every Saturday
Travel Period: 01 January – 31 December 2018
• Meals & Tours as per itinerary
• English speaking guide
• All entrance fees
• Seat in coach tours and transfer with Air-Conditioned
• Vehicle as per itinerary.
• Seat in coach tours and transfer with Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per itinerary
(1-4 Paxs by Van) / (5-9 Paxs by Mini Coach)
(10-17 Paxs by Medium Sized Coach)
(18 Paxs onwards by Large Sized Coach)
- Travel must be completed by 31 DECEMBER 2018
- Pre & Post accommodation in Seoul is advisable.
- Tour only operate for departure on Saturday only.
- Children below 3 years old are not allowed on this tour due to long hours of traveling
- For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
- It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
- For assurance of consumers rights, please read the Passenger Statement and Booking Terms and Condition carefully. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service, and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.