4D3N WONDERING ME LOMBOK
Lombok is an Indonesian island east of Bali and west of Sumbawa,
part of the Lesser Sunda Island chain. It’s known for beaches and surfing spots, particularly at Kuta and Banko Banko (in south Lombok). The motor-vehicle-free Gili Islands (Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Gili Meno), off Lombok’s west coast, offer more beaches, reefs for diving and snorkeling, and a sea turtle hatchery.
Travel Period: 02 February 2018 – 31 March 2019
• Meals – 3 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
• Return Airport Transfers on SIC basis
• Two Full Day Tour on SIC basis
• English Speaking Guide
1. Travel must be completed by 31 MARCH 2019
2. Compulsory tipping for Local Guide (English Speaking Guide) & Driver at S$5 per person per day, applicable to all
Adults and children above 2 years.
3. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
4. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
5. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.