5D4N EXPERIENCE PERTH SPECIAL
Perth, capital of Western Australia, sits where the Swan River meets the southwest coast. Sandy beaches line its suburbs, and the huge, riverside Kings Park and Botanic Garden on Mt. Eliza offer sweeping views of the city. The Perth Cultural Centre houses the state ballet and opera companies, and occupies its own central precinct, including a theatre, art galleries and the Western Australian Museum.
(Travel Period: 01 April 2018 – 31 March 2019)
• 4 Nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels
• Daily Breakfast & 2 Lunch
• Two ways Seat-In-Coach Airport transfers
• Tours as per itinerary – on Seat-In-Coach basis
1. Travel Valid from 01 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
2. Blackout dates – to be advise upon booking
3. Prices shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
4. Passengers are required to apply Australia Visa (ETA) before arriving in Australia
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel
insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
6. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to changes
with or without prior notice