5D4N EXPERIENCE VIBRANT BRISBANE
See the sights of historic Brisbane, Australia’s third largest city and Queensland’s capital, with its fresh, innovative and vibrant CBD. From a trendy cafe club culture to thriving shops and 19th century sandstone building. Whether you’ve got children to entertain or are a child at heart yourself, discover Brisbane’s wide range of wildlife parks.
(Travel Period: 01 April – 30 September 2018)
• 4 Nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels
• Daily Breakfast & One Lunch
• Two ways Seat-In-Coach Airport transfers & Return ferry
• Tours as per itinerary – on Seat-In-Coach basis
1. Travel Valid from 01 APRIL – 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
2. Blackout dates – to be advise upon booking
3. Prices shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
4. Passengers are required to apply Australia Visa (ETA) before arriving in Australia
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel
insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
6. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or
without prior notice.