5D4N GOLD COAST & TANGALOOMA
Australia’s Gold Coast is a modern city of glittering high-rise buildings, built around superb beaches, including the world renowned ‘Surfers Paradise’. Hand-feed the wild bottlenose dolphins that visit the beach each evening at Tangalooma.
(Travel Period: 01 April – 30 September 2018)
• 3 Nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels at Gold Coast
• 1 Nights’ accommodation at Tangalooma Island Resort
• Daily Breakfast & One Lunch
• Two ways Seat-In-Coach Airport transfers & Return ferry
• Tours as per itinerary – on Seat-In-Coach basis
1. Travel Valid from 01 OCTOBER 2017 – 31 MARCH 2017
2. Surcharge for Tangalooma Island Resort for Fri-Sun at S$65 per room per night
3. Blackout dates – to
4. Prices shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
5. Passengers are required to apply Australia Visa (ETA) before arriving in Australia
6. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the
7. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare
8. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices,