5D4N GOLDEN TRIANGLE
Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle.
India’s golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. We explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region. Experience the history of massive forts, the opulence and splendor of Rajasthan’s palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage stay. Enjoy travelling through a land full of contrasts on this compact India tour, jam-packed with unforgettable highlights.
(Travel Period: 01 October 2017 – 31 March 2018)
• 1 Night accommodation at your choice of hotels in Delhi
• 2 Night’s accommodation at your choice of hotels in Jaipur
• 1 Night accommodation at your choice of hotels in Agra
• Daily Breakfast
• Private transfer and tour as per itinerary
• Full board meals as per itinerary except Day 01
1. Travel must be completed by 01 OCTOBER 2017 – 31 MARCH 2018
2. Prices shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
4. Prices exclude tipping for local guide and driver. Mandatory service fee at USD15 per person, applicable to all adults and children above 2 years for the entire trip.
5. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
6. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices,