5D4N PERTH WHALE WATCHING
Fremantle is a major port for Western Australia and Fremantle Harbour is the entrance point for the many container ships, cruise ships, ferries and leisure craft that berth at the port in the Inner Harbour. Smaller leisure craft and ferries travel the 20 km’s up the Swan River to Perth. Fremantle has over 70 parks and reserves, from native bush land, beach parks and sporting reserves.
(Travel Period: 01 September – 20 November 2018)
• 4 Nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels
• Daily Breakfast & One Lunch
• Two ways Seat-In-Coach Airport transfers
• Tours as per itinerary – on Seat-In-Coach basis
• 2 hours Whale Watching Cruise
1. Travel Valid from 01 SEPTEMBER 2018 – 20 NOVEMBER 2018
2. Blackout dates – to be advise upon booking
3. Prices shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
4. Passengers are required to apply Australia Visa (ETA) before arriving in Australia
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel
insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
6. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as
well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be
visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to changes
with or without prior notice.