5D4N SUNSHINE COAST SIC EXPERIENCE
Stretching from the coastal city of Caloundra, near Brisbane, to the Great Sandy National Park in the north, the Sunshine Coast is home to pretty villages, renowned surf spots and spectacular rural hinterland.The Sunshine Coast is perfect for an action-packed holiday or quiet escape at any time of year.
(Travel Period: 01 April – 30 September 2018)
• 4 Nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels
• Daily Breakfast & 02 Lunch
• Two ways Seat-In-Coach Airport transfers
• Tours as per itinerary – on Seat-In-Coach basis
• Return ferry to Fraser Island
1. Travel Valid from 01 April – 30 September 2018
2. Blackout dates – to be advise upon booking
3. Prices shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
4. Passengers are required to apply Australia Visa (ETA) before arriving in Australia
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel
insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
6. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as
the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the
event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or
without prior notice.