5D4N SYDNEY – OUTBACK HUNTER VALLEY
Relax on sun-drenched beaches, dine at award-winning restaurants and take in some shows on your trip to Sydney.
The Hunter Valley is one of the most popular destinations for visitors outside Sydney. Australia’s oldest wine region, two hours’ drive from Sydney, is particularly known for its acclaimed semillon, family owned wineries and innovative young winemakers.
(Travel Period: 01 October 2017 – 31 March 2018)
• 3 Nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels
• 1 Night accommodation at Hunter Valley
• Daily Breakfast + 2 Lunch
• Two ways Seat-In-Coach Airport transfers
• Tours as per itinerary – on Seat-In-Coach basis
1. Travel Valid from 01 OCTOBER 2017 – 31 MARCH2018
2. Prices shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable
3. Passengers are required to
4. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers
5. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
6. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service, and itinerary mentioned are subject to change
with or without prior notice.