5D4N TASMANIA TOURS
Come to Tasmania to indulge in history, vast wilderness areas, Australia’s most spectacular mountains, dazzling beaches and the freshest food and wine imaginable. Home to just 500,000 people, the island of Tasmania is as intimate as it is beautiful.
Its gorgeous capital city, Hobart, is home to one of the world’s most intriguing art galleries.
(Travel Period: 01 October 2017 – 31 March 2018)
• 4 Nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels
• Daily Breakfast
• Two ways Seat-In-Coach Airport transfers
• Tours as per itinerary – on Seat-In-Coach basis
1. Travel Valid from 01 OCTOBER 2017 – 31 MARCH 2018
2. Blackout dates – to be advised upon booking
3. Prices shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
4. Passengers are required to apply Australia Visa (ETA) before arriving in Australia
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the
6. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service, and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice.