6D5N ADELAIDE & KANGAROO ISLAND
Adelaide is quickly becoming the lifestyle capital of Australia. Adelaide is undergoing a rapid transformation with a burgeoning small-bar scene, world-class art and music, and a festival calendar to rival that of any other Australian city. Kangaroo Island is Australia’s third-largest island and a sanctuary for wildlife and natural, rugged beauty.
(Travel Period: 01 April – 30 September 2018)
• 4 Nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels at Adelaide
• 1 Nights’ accommodation at Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge
• Daily Breakfast & Two Lunch
• Two ways Seat-In-Coach Airport transfers
• Tours as per itinerary – on Seat-In-Coach basis
1. Travel Valid from 01 APRIL 2018 – 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
2. Blackout dates – to
3. Prices shown exclude airfare, airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
4. Passengers are required to apply Australia Visa (ETA) before arriving in Australia
5. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the
6. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare
7. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices,