MAURITIUS (FREE & EASY)
Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox. Capital Port Louis has sites such as the Champs de Mars horse track, Eureka plantation house and 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens.
5D3N Mauritius Evergreen Packages
Price from $1108 per person
6D4N Mauritius Evergreen Packages
Price from $1278 per person
8D6N Mauritius Evergreen Packages
Price from $1588 per person
Travel Period: 01 March – 31 October 2018
- Return economy fare from SIN-MRU-SIN
(Excludes airport tax of $512 per person – subject to change)
- 3/4/5 nights’ accommodation at your choice of hotels
- Return airport – hotel – airport transfer on seat in coach
- Daily half board Meal (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Hotel (all-inclusive meal plan)
- Free non-motorized land/sea sports
- Travel must be completed by 31 OCTOBER 2018
2. Prices shown exclude airport taxes, security taxes and other applicable surcharges unless otherwise stated.
3. Maximum one extra bed per room regardless room capacity for 3A, 2A1C or 2A2C
4. For honeymooner perks, a copy of the marriage certificate or wedding card must be produce upon booking. Marriage certificate validity must not be exceed more than 6 months or 1 year subject to individual hotel terms and conditions.
5. For self-extension without hotel arrangement, no transfer will be provided
6. Strictly no refund value after booking is confirmed.
7. It is the passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least 6 months from the date of return, as well as the
necessary visas, travel documents and vaccinations/health certificates required by the Authorities of the countries to be visited. In the event entry is denied by the Authorities, the company will not be liable for any expense or refund of the tour fare.
8. For your protection against any contingency or emergency during your journey, passengers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance
before departure. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
9. The contents of this package are correct at the time of printing but all prices, service and itinerary mentioned are subject to change with or without prior notice